What to expect during the consultation:
Every smile starts with an initial consultation. Our consultation is complementary and straightforward.
Step 1. Have your records taken:
- Diagnostic Photos
- Specialized X-Rays
Step 2. Exam & Consult – Dr. Tun will do a thorough examination and summarize the answers to the following questions.
- Is there an orthodontic problem? If so, what is it?
- How can it be corrected?
- When should it be corrected?
- How long will it take to correct it?
Step 3. Finance & Insurances – our treatment coordinator will go over the following with you.
- How much will your treatment cost?
- Does your insurance cover orthodontics? If so, how much does it cover?
- How much will your out-of-pocket expense be?
- How much will you pay per month?
Step 4. Start your treatment
- You can then start treatment on the same day as your initial consultation if the doctor believes that you are ready to start, and we have all the info we need.
- Or, you can schedule to come back later.