PPO Insurances & Financial:
We are in-network with most dental insurances. This allows you to be able to maximize your insurance benefits and enjoy a lower “capped” treatment fee. Therefore, you will be paying less out-of-pocket money.
An example of in-network vs out-of-network:
|You will only pay||$3,000|
Out of Network
|You could pay||$4,800|
We are in-network with the following carriers:
Aetna; Ameritas; Cigna DPPO; Delta Dental PPO; Delta Dental Premium; Dental Network of America/Blue Cross Blue Shield TX; Guardian; GEHA – Connection Dental; Humana; MetLife PDP Plus; Principal; SunLife; United Healthcare; Unicare
Cost of Treatment
Our fees vary according to the complexities of your case and a few other factors. It typically ranges from $4,000 to $5,500.
Our fee is all-inclusive:
• Exam and Consult
• Records – X-Ray, Photos & Models ($250 value)
• Doctor’s Individualized Diagnosis & Treatment Plan
• Braces/Aligner Placement
• Adjustment Visits
• Braces/Aligner Removal
• Retainer (Upper + Lower) ($400 value)
• 1 Year of Retention & Follow-Up Visits
• Emergency Appointments
Two Easy Ways to Pay
We offer two affordable payment options:
1. 0% interest in-house financing with monthly payments starting as low as $100.
2. Pay in full and get a 7% discount off the pre-discounted treatment fee.
Our patients with insurances usually pay an initial payment of $500 with monthly installments between $100 and $150.